ZUU at Rougemont School for #NationalFitnessDay 🦍 BFunctional will be collaborating with the School. Inspiring and empowering all ages through The ZUU Bodyweight training system.
Movement will never go out of fashion. Why? Because it’s MOVEMENT! We were born to MOVE! Use it or lose it. Fitness is optional but body weight movement is essential!
Here we are teaching children to function better on a physical, mental, emotional and social level!
WHAT is ZUU?
ZUU is low impact BODYWEIGHT training system, developed in Australia over 10 years ago.
WHAT are the BENEFITS of ZUU?
• Creates social connection
• Inclusive culture with no egos
• Builds mental resilience
• Decreases anxiety & stress
• Increases full body strength
• Increase heart & lung capacity without running
• Increase ROM (range of motion) for quality of life
• Worlds only low impact HIIT training
• Can be regressed or progressed
WHO does ZUU?
• Elite athletes, armed forces, world champions, Mum’s and Dad’s, teachers, office workers, injured, overweight, elderly and school children.
WHEN can I do ZUU?
Tuesday 6pm, Wednesday 9am, Saturday 8am.
Accessible to EVERYONE. ZUU is a way of life.
Inspire one. Inspire many.