Mallorca Training Camp Agreement
Please read and acknowledge by submitting this form that you are aware of the following:
- BFunctional is providing this Training Camp for healthy and injury-free athletes.
- It is understood that camp participants are in good general health and have suitable level of physical fitness and ability for the activities that you will be undertaking through the camp, as described in the schedule.
- You are responsible for your conduct during the camp, which will include activities such as coached pool swimming, group cycling on public roads, coached running on public walkways and off-road trails. You should use common sense and approach these activities just as you would if training on your own, adhering to the Camp’s rules of conduct.
- You have taken out appropriate travel and medical insurance, to include group cycling on open roads.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the program, related events and activities, and use of equipment, I the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death.
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks and assume full responsibility for my participation.
- I willingly agree to comply with terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest coach immediately.
I will notify BFunctional if I suffer from any medical or health condition that may cause injury to myself, others, or may require emergency care during my participation.
By signing below, I hereby grant and convey to BFunctional all right, title and interest in and to record my name, image, voice, or statements including any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made byBFunctional.
TRAINING CAMP CODES OF CONDUCT
Any illegal behaviour or conduct that is deemed to be rude, disrespectful, discriminatory, intimidating or abusive to another individual or the hotel facilities may lead to your access to the remaining camp being suspended or cancelled immediately. The remaining duration of your camp being non-refundable.