Owner, Bethan Fowler, started out as a Physical Education teacher and professional IRONMAN Athlete. Following a successful career in education and competitive sport, Bethan set-up BFunctional to share her passion for health, fitness, education and sport-science.
- Physical Education Teacher
- TRX Suspension & RIP Instructor
- ZUU Certified Partner & Coach
- Personal Trainer
- TRX Sports Medicine
- Wattbike Coach
- Performance Coach
- Functional Movement Coach
BF has adapted to the current dynamic situation and has created a strong digital side of the business. Including ‘pandemic fitness packages’ that align with the BFunctional vision, values and Government directives. Benefits including:
- Online Class delivery that is logical, progressive and inclusive
- Online Personal Coaching provides personal and progressive programs, for fitness and nutrition
- Scientific tracking and assessment methods
- Authentic educator and experienced coach
- Dedicated to develop professionally by currently undertaking 2 new qualifications
- TRX & ZUU methods of training emphasise functional movements with evidence-based benefits
Bethan aims to empower people with injury prevention training that’s low impact to increase mobility that leads to quality of life. Whether you are an athlete or not, movement is for everyone.
BFunctional is a way of life, even more so now.